McCready and Keene, Inc. specializes in designing, installing and administering customized retirement plans. Since 1933 we have established clients in over 40 states representing over 176,000 participants. We work within an open architectural environment which allows the client to design the plan to meet their unique needs.
For us, client satisfaction is measured by our ability to deliver:
- Services that truly meet the needs of a company and its employees
- A plan that provides meaningful retirement benefits
- Significant cost savings
- Exceptionally accurate record keeping
- Full compliance with state and federal regulations
- Easy and timely access to plan data
- Knowledgeable, helpful consulting on plan options
- A team approach to integrating your benefits packages
McCready and Keene is the retirement plan specialist. Unlike benefits consultants that offer only a limited number of plan types or retirement products, we offer virtually every type of retirement plan available, including Defined Benefit Pension Plans, Cash Balance Plans, Defined Contribution Plans, and Non-qualified Plans. And we customize plans to fit your company's needs. From cash balance plans to ESOPs and from traditional record keeping to the highly convenient daily accounting option, we make it easy for you to have the plan you want, with the features you want. McCready and Keene also offers ASC 715-60 and GASB 45 Reporting for post-retirement medical plans
As of July 1, 2010, McCready and Keene is now part of the OneAmerica® family of companies.